Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome to My Blogi-Thingy

I'm Bristol Palin and you probably know me for getting knocked up cuz that's my main accomplishment. I know, not everyone can pull off such a feat before even graduating high school, but I'm considered "gifted" in the reproductive arts. Everybody has a talent and mine is the non-understanding, and/or, use of birth control. And along with the unique configuration of my heels... well, let's just say it's a no-brainer for me.

I also am the first person to ever gain weight on Dancing With the "Stars". That took some doing (it). I'm going to do my damndest to cash in on my baby making talents like I did with the book that someone wrote and then I put my name on. I'm the main example of why not to get knocked up because it doesn't pay. I have totally suffered for an out of wedlock pregnancy by being rewarded handsomely, but don't try this at home. It's only for reproductively gifted professionals at getting knocked up. You can follow me here for exciting updates about my amazingly varied positions here on the banks of Lake Lucille.

Keep reading this thingy that someone is writing like I'm writing it and I'll keep doing what I do best. I'll have to wear some major scarves for a few months which I expect nobody will notice, cuz you're not supposed to unless you're supposed to.

1 comment:

  1. It's great how you can have a baby and not be pregnant and also be pregnant and not have a baby also too.

    ReplyDelete