Friday, March 16, 2012

Game Change

I totally didn't watch the HBO film Game Change, so I can totally tell you how mean it all is. That's cuz I totally didn't watch it, just like my mom totally didn't. We had this family get together, in fact, where we sat on the sofa and didn't watch it. It was right there on the TV thingy and we were sitting there showing how much we didn't care about it by sitting right in front of it not watching Julianne Moore saying the exact stuff my mom said. I didn't watch it but that chick that plays me doesn't even look preggers. We don't even know who that Julianne Moore person is. And we've never heard of Tina Fay, either. Everybody is so unfair and bad to us by saying stuff that we did like we did it even though we did. They should just lie. Don't they know how to lie? The whole point of the campaign was my mother and our family. Everything else is second to that. How disloyal.

Whatever happened to loyalty lying your ass off?

Update: this was totally written by Bristol. Totally. Believe it because if you don't you're not loyal.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brisduhl. How do you get knocked up so often? It's just amazing how you know exactly how to do that even with all your abstinence. Are you still a virgin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you and your mom ever go in together for your plastic surgeries? I know that you have family values like that so I'm sure you do. I didn't watch Game Change either and expexially not that part where your mom goes all crazy after the Curry interview.

    ReplyDelete